Transcord Community Transport
Driving the community closer
Transcord can Assist and Provide Affordable Options to help with Independent Travel
Transcord is the Gold Coast’s premier supplier of quality affordable door to door shared transport for anyone over the age of 18 years and transport disadvantaged.
• We offer personalised and caring support
• Dedicated drivers and volunteer assistance
• QLD transport accredited drivers
• Door to door transport
Transcord is a not-for profit organisation that provides quality transportation services to seniors and people with disabilities, aiming to remove transportation as a barrier and improve access to medical appointments, social events, and day-to-day tasks.
Transport Support Services
Transport for clients over 65
- Residents of Gold Coast over 65 years
- Approved by My Aged Care
Transport for clients under 65
- Residents of Gold Coast over the age of 18 and under 65
- Gold Coast citizens under 65 years
- Approved by NDIS
- Providing non-subsidised trips at a competitive price to all areas of the Gold Coast
Transcord Social Program
- Making meaningful connections and enjoy a few laughs with like minded people
- Developing skills and gaining experience
- Giving back to the community
- Reach out to us!
Transcord Aims and Objectives
To facilitate the sustainable provision and development of needs based transport services to the community thereby enhancing quality of life for our clients.
To support and enable independent living for our clients through the provision of a high quality direct transport service that is accessible and relevant to their needs.
- Provide Quality and affordable Community Transport Services.
- Enable Safety and Wellbeing.
- Support independent living and reduce Social isolation.
- Open communication with our clients, volunteers and staff.
- Advocate and promote Continuous Improvement to meet future Community Transport needs.