Transport for clients under 65 years of age
Are you Eligible
• If you require transport support to and from your place of employment due to short term or long term medical concerns, as above.
• If you need transport to various medical or hospital appointments which may include GPs, rehabilitation programs, physio, pathology and other post-operative care appointments.
• If you experience disability, mental health or ongoing health issues that makes it unsafe for you to drive or access public transport.
• If you need community access for essential day-to-day living i.e shopping and social inclusion ( visiting family, attending social outings).
• If you are a carer for anyone who is experiencing any of the above.