Who are Transcord
Transcord is a not for profit community transport services provider, that has been providing
needs-based transport on a door to door basis since 1991.
Quality Assurance and Quality Management
Transcord transport services Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015 Standard and our performance is assessed against the Home Care Standards by the Quality Agency.
Transcord Aims and Objectives
To facilitate the sustainable provision and development of needs-based transport services to the community thereby enhancing quality of life for our clients.
To support and enable more independent living for our clients through the provision of a high-quality direct transport service that is accessible and relevant to their needs.
- Provide a safe, clean and sustainable community transport service
- Promote communication with our clients, volunteers and each other
- Promote and advocate for continuous improvement to meet the future transport needs of the Gold Coast and wider target communities
- Equity, accessibility, dignity and social justice
- Support independent living and reduce social isolation
- Participation in community life